Katie-Leandro’s marriage plansOctober 1st, 2011 - 1:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 1 (IANS) Katie Price’s 26-year-old beau Leandro Penna says he is ready to marry the former model, and revealed that they are making plans to start a family.
“Yes, we have a project of a family,” thesun.co.uk has quoted the Argentine model as saying.
“I already have a family there. They (Katie’s children) are not my sons but I treat them like they are. She’s the woman I love and want to protect and care for,” he added.
Price has three children — Harvey, 9, with retired soccer player Yorke, and Junior, 6, and Princess Tiaamii, 4, from her marriage to singer Peter Andre. Penna has a three-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.
He dismissed rumours that he demanded a two million pounds pre-nup from 33-year-old Price.
“If tomorrow we marry, it’s because we feel right. I do what my feelings tell me and I want to be with Katie,” Penna said.
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Price's beau a perfect family man - Jun 14, 2012
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Ex-beau proposes Katie Price? - Jan 04, 2012
- Katie Price says that she will have 12 husbands in her lifetime - Jul 27, 2011
- Katie Price to sue Peter Andre? - Jun 30, 2010
- Price's new boyfriend is nice: Peter Andre - Jul 26, 2011
- Katie Price to strip for Playboy at 50 - Aug 14, 2010
- Katie Price splits from Leandro Penna - Oct 03, 2011
- Katie Price not engaged - Apr 16, 2011
- Katie Price waiting for perfect man - Dec 04, 2011
- Katie Price flashes ring, sparks wedding rumours - Apr 14, 2011
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Katie Price wants to have 20 children - Jul 17, 2010
- Marriage is too expensive: Katie Price - Jul 09, 2011