Katie Holmes wont accompany hubby Cruise to the 2009 Golden GlobesDecember 20th, 2008 - 3:24 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 20 (ANI): American actress Katie Holmes has decided that she will not accompany her hubby Tom Cruise to the Golden Globes awards.
She will instead be performing at the final show of All My Sons on Broadway.
Cruise has been nominated for Best Supporting Actor in Tropic Thunder. The awards ceremony will take place on January 11.
It being the same day as Holmes final show, she was in a dilemma.
But now Ina Treciokas, Holmes press representative, has confirmed that the actress will be doing her last show.
Katies decided to stay and her do last show, Fox News quoted Ina as saying.
She wont be going with Tom to the Globes. The cast of All My Sons has been like a family and they want to end it together, she added.
Holmes has never missed a performance, and she has remained devoted to the play even though shes got the smallest of the four leads. (ANI)
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Katie Holmes wins case against tabloid for calling her a 'drug addict' - Apr 28, 2011
- Holmes plans Broadway return - Dec 19, 2010
- Holmes cancels red carpet appearance - Jul 29, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Tom Cruise keen to do theatre - Jul 25, 2010
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- TomKat to snub Oscars? - Jan 09, 2011
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Holmes gets rid of wedding ring - Jul 03, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012