Katie Holmes turns to Scientology Second Dynamic for help in conceivingMarch 2nd, 2009 - 1:59 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Mar 2 (ANI): American actress Katie Holmes has taken up a strict detox diet, and is following the teachings of the Scientology Second Dynamic, a book that advises on conception and marriage.
Holmes, 30, has to take herbal drinks and undergo a purification procedure to eliminate toxic substances, as she wants to conceive a second child.
Katie has almost rid her body of toxins but sometimes it makes her lethargic, the Daily Telegraph quoted a source as telling the Daily Mail.
The Clear Body, Clear Mind plan utilizes a regime of exercise, sauna sweat-out, vitamins and minerals to cleanse bodies of toxins.
Toms encouraging her to stick to the diet because they are hoping to conceive baby number two, the source added. (ANI)
- Katie Holmes plans to detoxify herself - Jan 04, 2009
- Holmes is on diet to conceive - Mar 01, 2009
- Katie Holmes, Is That You? - Mar 03, 2009
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Katie Holmes spends 30,000 pounds on makeover - Mar 21, 2009
- A diet change may bring relief in asthma and allergies - Apr 19, 2011
- Victoria turns to Chinese detox treatment - Jul 10, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Sweat 'doesn't cleanse body' - Feb 07, 2010
- 'Toxic Waste Nuclear Sludge Chew Bars' actually contain toxins! - Jan 22, 2011
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- 'Demi Moore looks better than she did in her 30s' in new Twitter pics - Sep 02, 2010
- Natural vitamin E protects brain cells after stroke - Jul 06, 2011
- Megan Fox slammed for giving 'false' weight loss advice - Jan 07, 2010
Tags: actress katie holmes, american actress, baby number, daily mail, daily telegraph, detox diet, exercise, herbal drinks, katie holmes, marriage, melbourne, purification procedure, regime, sauna, scientology, sweat, toxic substances, toxins, vitamins and minerals