Katie Holmes to judge talent showAugust 12th, 2011 - 2:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 12 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes has signed up to judge an upcoming episode of the US talent show “So You Think You Can Dance”.
Holmes has been invited to sit on the judging panel alongside Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy, while “High School Musical” director Kenny Ortega will make a special appearance on the show, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I’m flying out tonight and going to be a guest judge on ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ with Kenny Ortega, Nigel and Mary. I love that show,” the 32-year-old revealed on the talk show “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” on Aug 9.
- So You Think You Can Dance: Last Dance, Winner Revealed! - Aug 12, 2011
- Gaga to guest judge dance show - Jul 05, 2011
- Holmes cancels red carpet appearance - Jul 29, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance: America Shocks the Judges! - Jul 08, 2011
- US Celebrates National Dance Day - Aug 01, 2010
- So You Think You Can Dance: Top 14 Performs - Jul 07, 2011
- 'Dirty Dancing' remake in process - Aug 10, 2011
- So You Think You Can Dance: Top 6 Revealed! - Jul 29, 2011
- Katie Holmes set to launch dance scholarship - Jul 07, 2009
- Kardashian to produce 'Pussycat Dolls' show - Sep 17, 2011
- So You Think You Can Dance: Season 8 Episode 4 - Jun 09, 2011
- So You Think You Can Dance: Top 20 Dance...Again - Jun 27, 2011
- Lopez threw no diva tantrums: 'American Idol' producer - Aug 15, 2010
- SYTYCD Season 7 Changes: Mia Michaels Replaces Mary Murphy & Much More! - May 28, 2010
- Katie Holmes to pay tribute to Judy Garland on 'So You Think You Can Dance' - Jul 03, 2009
Tags: actress katie holmes, appearance, dailystar, guest judge, jimmy fallon, katie holmes, kenny ortega, late night, london, mary murphy, musical director, Nigel Lythgoe, so you think you can dance, talent show, talk show