Katie Holmes says Suri loves being a princessApril 28th, 2009 - 4:24 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 28 (ANI): Hollywood actress Katie Holmes has revealed that her daughter Suri loves being a princess.
After a trip to Disneyland, Katie and Tom organized a princess theme party for Suri’s 3rd birthday on April 18th and the tot loved it.
“We had a great time [at Disney] — she loved it. It was her first time, and she loves the princesses. Actually, she loves being a princess,” Us Weekly quoted Holmes, as saying at the Independent Filmmaker Project party in NYC Sunday.
Katie also revealed that her daughter loves watching all princess themed Disney flicks with her.
“She loves Sleeping Beauty and all the Disney movies, and that’s great because I get to revisit them all again,” Holmes added. (ANI)
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- I like to dedicate April to Suri: Holmes - Sep 01, 2011
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Suri grabs penis-shaped candy while out with mum Katie Holmes - Mar 18, 2011
- Katie Holmes says that she doesn't say 'No' to her daughter Suri - Nov 19, 2010
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Katie Holmes Might Have More Kids - Sep 11, 2010
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Why Tom Cruise’s Double Treat Could Not Amuse Wife Katie Holmes On Her Birthday? - Dec 20, 2010
- Katie Holmes tries to gain confidence, employs coach - Aug 08, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Cruise-Holmes separation upsets JLO - Jul 13, 2012
Tags: actress katie holmes, disney, disney movies, disneyland, flicks, great time, hollywood, hollywood actress, independent filmmaker, katie and tom, katie holmes, princess, princesses, sleeping beauty