Katie Holmes presents Best Actor Award at Screen Actors Guild AwardsJanuary 27th, 2009 - 4:57 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 27 (ANI): American actress Katie Holmes was given the task of presenting the Best Actor Award at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on January 26.
Holmes, who is a TV actress and has never been nominated for a SAG or even an Emmy, was chosen above Oscar winner Sally Field and Kate Winslet, who has already won an award and was nominated for two at Mondays award night, reports Fox News.
Meanwhile, Holmes hubby Tom Cruise has praised her as being an extraordinary mom, who keeps their daughter Suri happy.
Holmes had given birth to their daughter in 2006, and she had taken time out from her acting career to bring her up. (ANI)
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Katie Holmes tries to gain confidence, employs coach - Aug 08, 2012
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Holmes cancels red carpet appearance - Jul 29, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
Tags: acting career, actor award, actors guild awards, actress katie holmes, american actress, best actor, emmy, fox news, hubby, kate winslet, katie holmes, mom, oscar winner, sag, sally field, screen actors guild, screen actors guild awards, time out, tom cruise, tv actress