Katie Holmes makes weekly confessions to CruiseMarch 8th, 2009 - 11:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 8 (IANS) Hollywood actress Katie Holmes resolves problems with her superstar husband Tom Cruise by making weekly written confessions, as laid out in the Scientology code.
“Katie has to confess to something as minor as forgetting to tell him she has met with a friend,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“If she commits a transgression against the moral code of their marriage, she has to tell Tom in writing, giving full details of the time and place and what happened,” the source added.
- Scientology behind JLo, Marc split? - Aug 14, 2011
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Catholic school for scientologist Tom Cruise's daughter - Oct 11, 2009
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Katie Holmes still gets star-struck by Tom Cruise - Aug 18, 2010
- Suri in tears after mom refuses to buy her puppy - Jul 17, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Separate bedrooms led to Cruise-Holmes divorce - Jul 01, 2012
- I'm going to India in December: Katie Holmes - Nov 24, 2011
- Holmes refused Cruise's birthday request - Jul 05, 2012
- Katie Holmes to do paid appearances? - Sep 12, 2012
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
Tags: actress katie holmes, hollywood, hollywood actress, husband tom cruise, katie holmes, london march, marriage, moral code, scientology, time and place, tom cruise, transgression, written confessions