Katie Holmes can’t stop gushing about Jacqueline Kennedy’s wardrobeJuly 22nd, 2010 - 5:52 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 22 (ANI): Katie Holmes is smitten with the wardrobe belonging to Jackie Kennedy.
The actress can’t stop gushing about the wardrobe belonging to the former First Lady, whom she plays in The History Channel’s upcoming miniseries “The Kennedys.”
“Her clothes were magnificent,” the New York Daily News quoted her as telling UsMagazine.com.
“We have these wonderful seamstresses who are creating beautiful dresses that are obviously replicas of real things she wore,” she added.
Despite focusing on Kennedy’s style, however, Holmes also revealed that President’s wife was also “an artist, a writer, an illustrator and an editor.”(ANI)
- Mila Kunis to play Jacqueline Kennedy? - Mar 02, 2012
- 'The Kennedys' miniseries shot down - Jan 08, 2011
- Katie Holmes was 'shocked' when History Channel axed 'The Kennedys' - Mar 31, 2011
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Katie Holmes to showcase at NY fashion week - Aug 24, 2012
- Katie recreates heartbreaking moments as Jackie Kennedy - Aug 18, 2010
- Kennedy Mini-Series Cancelled By History Channel - Jan 09, 2011
- Katie Holmes playing Jackie Kennedy - Jul 01, 2010
- Katie Holmes starrer 'The Kennedys' now set to air on ReelzChannel - Feb 02, 2011
- ReelzChannel to finally air controversial Katie Holmes' 'The Kennedys' - Feb 02, 2011
- Kennedy Miniseries: Showtime May Get It After History Washes Hands - Jan 11, 2011
- 'The Kennedys' to be screened on BBC Two - Mar 25, 2011
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Suri designs her own clothes: Katie Holmes - Aug 16, 2010
- Katie Holmes to play Jacqueline Kennedy - Apr 29, 2010