Katie Holmes’ Broadway stint inspires hubby Tom CruiseMay 22nd, 2009 - 3:26 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 22 (ANI): Hollywood actress Katie Holmes’ stint in Broadway has inspired her husband Tom Cruise so much that he is contemplating making a foray in a Broadway play.
When Holmes acted in Arthur Miller’s ‘All My Son’s, Tom was a frequent visitor, and that is when he realized that he would like to participate in an onstage performance.
Tom revealed that he really liked the play, and would like to experience it later in life.
“That whole play was a great experience… and that’s something down the line I’d like to try at some point. But my love is cinema,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
Meanwhile, Tom was also in news for being unhappy with wife Holmes concentrating more on career than family. (ANI)
- Tom Cruise keen to do theatre - Jul 25, 2010
- Tom Cruise wants to try Broadway - May 22, 2009
- Gaga tops fans' wish list - Jun 29, 2010
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Josh Duhamel and Katie Holmes give an interview for "The Romantics" - Sep 10, 2010
- Holmes wants world tour with daughter - Oct 20, 2011
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Holmes plans Broadway return - Dec 19, 2010
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Holmes gets tattoo on her wrist - Aug 27, 2011
- Tom Cruise wows Mumbai fans at special MIGP screening - Dec 05, 2011
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012
- Cruise surprises 'Rock of Ages' crew with treats - Jun 14, 2012
- Katie Holmes 'considering returning to Broadway' - Dec 19, 2010
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012