Katie Holmes blames weight loss on hectic scheduleFebruary 16th, 2009 - 12:40 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Feb 16 (ANI): Katie Holmes has blamed her recent weight loss on a hectic schedule.
The 30-year-old actress, who recently wrapped up her stint on Broadways All My Sons, insists hard work and a fast metabolism are to blame for her slim figure, reports the China Daily.
Holmes said of her Broadway stint: “My metabolism was in full gear the whole time. I lose weight fast when I”m working so hard. It doesn”t matter how much I eat, I just get thin. It’’s not the worst problem in the world to have though is it?”
Holmes, who has a two-year-old daughter Suri with her husband Tom Cruise, says it is possible to balance a successful career with having children.
“I happen to be a woman who believes she can have it all. But, we women can do an awful lot if we put our minds to it. And not only that, we can have fun doing it! Even when it’’s crazy - which is pretty much most of the time - it’’s fun. At least, that’’s been my experience,” she said. (ANI)
- Long working hours help Katie Holmes stay thin - Feb 16, 2009
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Holmes wants world tour with daughter - Oct 20, 2011
- I like to dedicate April to Suri: Holmes - Sep 01, 2011
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise's high-rise Dubai stunt terrified Holmes - Apr 06, 2011
- Tom Cruise keen to do theatre - Jul 25, 2010
- Katie Holmes cheers to 'great' marriage - Sep 04, 2011
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Katy Perry is happy with her weight - Feb 13, 2010