Katie Holmes $43k hot new makeoverMarch 21st, 2009 - 2:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 21 (ANI): Hollywood actress Katie Holmes has reportedly dished out more than 43,000 dollars on her new hot look.
The 30-year-old actress debuted her new look with long hairs at the Japanese premiere of her hubby Tom Cruises latest film Valkyrie.
According to UK’’s Daily Mail, Holmes has shelled out more than 43,000 - on her makeover, which it says took over 48 hours to pull off, reports Fox News.
The paper said that Holmes went to Ritz-Carlton in Tokyo for “intensive pampering sessions by a team of beauty experts.”
With a few sets of extensions, which reportedly cost 2,983 dollars, the Batman Begins star went for spa treatments worth 10,123 dollars and tooth veneers costing 28,921 dollars. (ANI)
- Lohan in health scare - Jun 16, 2012
- Katie Holmes spends 30,000 pounds on makeover - Mar 21, 2009
- Janice Dickinson promises date in charity auction deal - May 10, 2010
- Vivica A. Fox engaged to club promoter Omar 'Slim' White - Jan 05, 2011
- Lohan recruits home decorator - May 18, 2012
- Carrie Underwood wedding to Mike Fisher created a buzz this weekend - Jul 11, 2010
- Cruise controlled Holmes' life? - Jul 08, 2012
- Carrie Underwood Gets Hitched With Mike Fisher In An Intimate Wedding Ceremony This Weekend - Jul 11, 2010
- Rembrandt stolen from South Californian hotel - Aug 15, 2011
- Vivica Fox Engaged To Man 20 Years Younger - Jan 05, 2011
- Luxury Cancun hotel offers guests opportunity to help Mayans - Sep 15, 2009
- Rachel Wood underwent surgery to fix tooth problem - Mar 20, 2012
- Holmes to dazzle in a bikini photoshoot - Jan 12, 2012
- Carrie Underwood And Mike Fisher Enjoying Honeymoon At Le Tahaa Resort In Tahiti - Jul 20, 2010
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
Tags: actress katie holmes, batman, batman begins, beauty experts, daily mail, fox news, hollywood, hollywood actress, hubby, katie holmes, long hairs, makeover, ritz carlton, sessions, spa treatments, tokyo, tom cruises, tooth veneers