Kathy Griffin slams Kim Kardashians’ marriage & divorce sagaDecember 22nd, 2011 - 12:50 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Dec 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) It was always coming when Kim Kardashian filed for divorce just 72 days after getting married. In a new standup comedy, Griffin chose to call the marriage “profit-fueled fraud.”
In a special episode titled “Kathy Griffin: Tired Hooker” which aired on Bravo on Tuesday, Griffin labeled the Kardashians as attention seekers and said the only thing that matters to them at the end of the day is how they will see their ratings soar. She believed Kim’s estranged husband, Kris Humphries was used in the whole episode.
She said that, “I think that there was a price tag on every day she stayed married to that loser. And I think that’s why she got out of it after 72 days. Humphries was bad for business, though the marriage debacle has been very good. Ratings were up for the second season premiere of Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”
Humpheries petitioned a court to annul the marriage last month. He argues that he felt used and would want the court to free him from the conscience of divorce. Kim called the move “pathetic,” blaming Humphries for the break in the marriage.
Since she filed for the divorce, Kim has received a massive backlash in the United States.
- Kim Kardashian consulted a psychic before filing for divorce - Jan 23, 2012
- Kim Kardashian goes makeup-less for Allure magazine photoshoot - Feb 29, 2012
- Michael Buble mocks Kim Kardashian - Nov 15, 2011
- Kim gets supports from sisters - Nov 01, 2011
- TV show 'Khloe & Lamar' premieres - Feb 20, 2012
- Humphries is a cancer: Kardashian - Aug 17, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants to adopt a baby - May 04, 2012
- Kim Kardashian breaches Australian visa rules - Dec 03, 2011
- Kim wants to destroy Kris Humphries! - Mar 22, 2012
- Kim wed Humphries to honour contract: former publicist - Nov 13, 2011
- Kim's crisis talks with Kris - Nov 08, 2011
- Divorce decision was from heart: Kim - Nov 04, 2011
- Kris Humphries going through 'difficult time' - Nov 22, 2011
- Kardashian sisters to grace 'Extreme Makeover' show - Dec 02, 2011
- I married for love, not for TV: Kim - Nov 02, 2011
Tags: attention seekers, backlash, conscience, debacle, fraud, hooker, humpheries, humphries, kathy griffin, kim kardashian, kourtney, loser, marriage, marriage divorce, price tag, saga, season premiere, second season, slams, standup comedy