Katherine ready for second childJune 2nd, 2010 - 1:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 2 (IANS) Actress Katherine Heigl, who is raising a nine-month-old adopted daughter with husband Josh Kelley, doesn’t rule out the possibility of extending her family soon.
“We would like to have a second child - adopted or biological. We’re not ruling it out,” said Heigl, 31.
“I often plunge into things and hope everything will be alright,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
- Heigl keen to adopt another kid - Jan 15, 2012
- Adopting Meg was not a trend based decision: Heigl - Jun 10, 2010
- Katherine Heigl To Adopt Baby From Haiti? - Jun 03, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Ready To Sacrifice Sex Life For Her Child - May 23, 2010
- Katherine Heigl wants to adopt child from Haiti - Jun 04, 2010
- Being a child model was brutal: Katherine Heigl - Feb 02, 2012
- Heigl relishes newborn baby experience - Jun 12, 2012
- Heigl names baby after great-grandmother - May 16, 2012
- Katherine Heigl & Hubby Would Love to Have Second Baby - Jun 03, 2010
- Heigl's foul language upsets husband - Oct 10, 2010
- Heigl 'intimidated' by adopted daughter - Dec 09, 2011
- Katherine Heigl wants to adopt a baby from Haiti - Jun 03, 2010
- Katherine Heigl's foul mouth lands her in trouble with hubby - Oct 10, 2010
- Katherine Heigl won't return to 'Grey's Anatomy' - Oct 06, 2010
- Heigl urges people to adopt dogs - Jan 24, 2012