Katherine Jenkins vows to gain weightMay 23rd, 2012 - 8:07 am ICT by IANS
London, May 23 (IANS) Opera singer Katherine Jenkins has vowed to eat more to gain weight following her stint on television show “Dancing With The Stars”.
The 31-year-old, who has reached the final of the competition, is looking forward to returning to a curvier figure after her gruelling training regime and rehearsals.
“I didn’t do anything to get my body in shape - I’d already lost a lot of weight before the show started. But I think now, day to day, I’m trying to not lose any more weight. I’m doing everything I can to put fuel in my body to try and put some weight back…,” dailymirror.co.uk quoted Jenkins as saying.
- Staying in shape a daily struggle: Gwen Stefani - Mar 10, 2011
- George Clooney ready for life after films - Jan 25, 2012
- Tomlinson's hearing problem - Aug 02, 2012
- Kimberley Walsh's weighty issues - Mar 26, 2012
- Jenkins, Jones part ways - Dec 31, 2011
- Gwen Stefani reveals how she keeps her body in shape - Mar 09, 2011
- Katherine Jenkins to make acting debut with 'Doctor Who' - Jul 13, 2010
- Duffy dismisses Boyzone splitting rumours - Jun 14, 2011
- Knowles, Berry inspires Kimberley Walsh - May 24, 2011
- Nicola Roberts's weight woes - Nov 30, 2011
- I need time to prepare for 'Shirin Farhad': Farah Khan - Jul 04, 2011
- Playing dumb fun for Shivshakti Sachdev (With Image) - Aug 06, 2012
- Kendra Wilkinson drops to size zero - May 27, 2011
- Jenkins denies dating rumours - Mar 05, 2012
- Duff isn't worried about losing baby weight - Jun 21, 2012