Katherine Heigl will stay on with “Grey’s Anatomy” if asked toMarch 30th, 2009 - 8:09 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 30 (ANI): American actress Katherine Heigl has revealed that she will stay on with the US medical drama “Grey’s Anatomy” if they want her to.
Heigl, 30, who plays the part of Dr. Izzie Stevens, said during a studio party to mark the ABC show’s 100th episode that it was still too early to tell whether she would be continuing or not, reports the China Daily.
“I was assuming that at one point and I got a lot of shrugged shoulders and shakes of the head, so I don’t know if that’s a yes or a no. No one will tell me and I don’t know how this is going to go,” she said.
“I don’t know if I live or die. I don’t know how Izzie fares. I’m there if Izzie remains part of “Grey’s Anatomy”,” she added.
Heigl’s character survived brain surgery in the March 26 episode, and there has been speculation that her Dr. Izzie Stevens role might be killed off, as she is pursuing her film career.
The Roswell star has, however, revealed that she is comfortable doing both movies and TV shows, and that she can take on big-screen projects during the summer break for “Grey’s Anatomy”.
“I’m more than happy to make that compromise. As my agent likes to say, ‘High-class problems,’” she said.
“I don’t know if I want to continue for five years working 12 months a year, but I can take at least another year or two,” she added. (ANI)
- Katherine Heigl is Done With Grey's Anatomy - Oct 05, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Gives Her Reasons For Quitting 'Grey's Anatomy' - Oct 06, 2010
- Katherine Heigl quits 'Grey's Anatomy' - Mar 25, 2010
- Katherine Heigl admits having an 'image problem' - Oct 09, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Confirms That She Will Not Be Returning To ''Grey's Anatomy'' - Oct 06, 2010
- Scott Foley To Appear In Grey's Anatomy - Oct 30, 2010
- Katherine Heigl becomes brunette - Mar 13, 2010
- "Grey's Anatomy" Provides A Sneak Peek In Its 606th Episode - Oct 23, 2009
- Heigl quits Grey's Anatomy - Mar 25, 2010
- Katherine Heigl won't return to 'Grey's Anatomy' - Oct 06, 2010
- Katherine Heigl gets emotional on Tonight Show - May 29, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Is Leaving Grey's Anatomy - Mar 15, 2010
- Katherine Heigl on Regis and Kelly - Jun 04, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Ready To Sacrifice Sex Life For Her Child - May 23, 2010
- Katherine Heigl is leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' - Mar 15, 2010
Tags: 100th episode, 12 months, abc show, american actress, anatomy, brain surgery, china daily, compromise, dr izzie, film career, izzie stevens, katherine heigl, medical drama, New Delhi, roswell, screen projects, shakes, shoulders, speculation, summer break