Katherine Heigl house-hunting with hubby in NashvilleAugust 13th, 2010 - 5:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 13 (ANI): Singer Josh Kelley and his actress wife Katherine Heigl are planning to relocate to Nashville, Tennessee for the sake of his maturing country music career.
The former ‘Grey’s Anatomy star’ has already quit Los Angeles and settled with Kelley and their adopted daughter Naleigh in remote Utah.
Heigl recently admitted she was considering a move to the country music capital after Kelley signed a deal with Universal Music Nashville last November (09), saying she was “reevaluating” their living situation.
“We don’t live in Los Angeles anymore. We live in Utah, in the mountains. Katie rides horses, and I do a lot of fishing… We’re house-hunting in Nashville,” the Daily Star quoted Kelley as telling US Weekly magazine.
But the couple won’t be completely settled in the new city. Kelley explained: “We’ll probably split our time.” (ANI)
- Heigl keen to adopt another kid - Jan 15, 2012
- Katherine Heigl ready to sacrifice sex for the sake of her daughter - May 23, 2010
- Katherine Heigl won't return to 'Grey's Anatomy' - Oct 06, 2010
- Heigl relishes newborn baby experience - Jun 12, 2012
- Katherine Heigl Gives Her Reasons For Quitting 'Grey's Anatomy' - Oct 06, 2010
- From Flaxen Blonde To Dark Brunette: Katherine Heigl & New Doo - Mar 10, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Chokes Up While Discussing Motherhood - May 29, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Ready To Sacrifice Sex Life For Her Child - May 23, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Is Leaving Grey's Anatomy - Mar 15, 2010
- Katherine Heigl wants to adopt child from Haiti - Jun 04, 2010
- Katherine Heigl's sister to have a baby in December - Sep 18, 2009
- Being a child model was brutal: Katherine Heigl - Feb 02, 2012
- Heigl 'intimidated' by adopted daughter - Dec 09, 2011
- Katherine Heigl, Josh Kelley adopting baby girl - Sep 10, 2009
- Heigl names baby after great-grandmother - May 16, 2012
Tags: actress, anatomy, country music capital, country music career, daily star, fishing, horses, hubby, hunting, josh kelley, katherine heigl, last november, london, mountains, move to the country, music nashville, nashville tennessee, sake, universal music, wife katherine