Katherine Heigl becomes brunetteMarch 13th, 2010 - 9:27 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
Mar 13 (Pen Men at Work): Katherine Heigl best known for her role as Dr. Izzie Stevens on Grey’s Anatomy and the movies Knocked Up, 27 Dresses and The Ugly Truth was spotted in her new brunette hair do. Katherine who has established herself as a sex symbol and appeared on the covers of Maxim, Vanity Fair etc has changed her hair from time to time in past ; from short, curly, blonde ‘Marilyn Monroe’ to auburn look. Her latest brunette hairdo makes her look natural and amazing at the same time.
Heigl experiments with various hairstyles have helped her in getting numerous roles in feature films as well as television shows. These changes in hairstyle helped to establish her status as versatile actress in terms of both performance and style. She has been able to shatter the stereotype about blondes being foolish by proving audience that blondes like her can be women of sense and intelligence.
Heigl who is married to singer Josh Kelly adopted a baby girl from Korea last year. Taking time off from her family she has returned to the role of Dr. Izzie Stevens in the latest season of Grey’s Anatomy.
- Katherine Heigl gets emotional on Tonight Show - May 29, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Gives Her Reasons For Quitting 'Grey's Anatomy' - Oct 06, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Takes A Brunette Turn - Mar 10, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Goes Brunette - Mar 13, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Confirms That She Will Not Be Returning To ''Grey's Anatomy'' - Oct 06, 2010
- Katherine Heigl becomes a brunette - Mar 10, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Ready To Sacrifice Sex Life For Her Child - May 23, 2010
- From Flaxen Blonde To Dark Brunette: Katherine Heigl & New Doo - Mar 10, 2010
- Katherine Heigl poses for steamy photo shoot - Aug 02, 2009
- Actress Katherine Heigl Desires Another Baby - Jun 03, 2010
- Katherine Heigl is leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' - Mar 15, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Is Leaving Grey's Anatomy - Mar 15, 2010
- Scott Foley To Appear In Grey's Anatomy - Oct 30, 2010
- Katherine Heigl is Done With Grey's Anatomy - Oct 05, 2010
- Heigl quits Grey's Anatomy - Mar 25, 2010
Tags: baby girl, blondes, brunette hair, dr izzie, feature films, hairdo, hairstyles, izzie stevens, josh kelly, katherine heigl, marilyn monroe, maxim, men at work, pen men, sex symbol, stereotype, taking time, ugly truth, vanity fair, versatile actress