Kate’s parents meet Queen, Prince PhilipApril 21st, 2011 - 3:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 21 (IANS) Kate Middelton’s parents had a private lunch with Britain’s Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip for the first time at Windsor Castle.
This was Kate’s parents Carole and Michael Middleton’s first ever meeting with the royals.
“Catherine’s parents, Carole and Michael, had a private lunch with Her Majesty the Queen and Prince Philip at Windsor Castle today (Wednseday). Neither Kate nor William was present. However, certain members of the royal household were present,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
A source added: “It was a lovely lunch, very warm with lots of laughter and I think it helped put everyone at ease.”
The royal wedding will take place April 29.
- Queen finally meets the Middletons - Apr 22, 2011
- Prince William avoids Royals for lunch with Kate Middleton's family - Apr 25, 2011
- Queen finally meets Kate Middleton's parents - Apr 21, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth hosts diamond jubilee lunch - May 20, 2012
- William, Kate to stay out of public life for two years - Jan 24, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth takes style tips from Kate - Mar 14, 2012
- UK Government trying to make money out of Royal Wedding - Feb 04, 2011
- Kate Middleton's parents do their bit for the royal wedding - Mar 15, 2011
- Prince William and Kate Middleton announce April wedding - Nov 24, 2010
- Kate Middleton's parents attend shooting weekend at Balmoral - Nov 02, 2010
- Middleton to participate in Queen's diamond jubilee celebrations - Dec 06, 2010
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Soon To Tie The Knot - Nov 13, 2010
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth II celebrates 84th birthday - Apr 21, 2010
- Kate Middleton secretly confirmed into Church of England - Apr 14, 2011
Tags: april 29, kate middelton, laughter, london, lovely lunch, majesty, michael middleton, parents, prince philip, private lunch, queen elizabeth, royal household, royal wedding, royals, windsor castle