Kate Winslet shuns nanny, chef to raise kids herselfJune 11th, 2009 - 3:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 11 (ANI): Kate Winslet has decided to resist the temptation to hire a nanny and a chef and look after her kids herself.
The Titanic actress said she would prefer to care for eight-year-old Mia and five-year-old Joe on her own while juggling her career.
“There are things I could implement within my life that would probably make it easier,” The Telegraph quoted her as saying.
“But I deliberately don’t do it because if I did, I would be living that movie star existence that I really try to resist.
‘I mean, it’s very tempting to have a nanny and live in a gated community and have a chef - I’d love to have a few dinners cooked for me. But I don’t want that for my children,” she added. (ANI)
- Kate Winslet does have a nanny for kids after all - Jun 12, 2009
- Winslet's kids not interested in 3D 'Titanic' - Feb 15, 2012
- Winslet sheds ordinary woman image, employs nannies - Jun 12, 2009
- Winslet's fears over nude scene in 'Titanic 3D' - Mar 29, 2012
- Winslet finds single status 'empowering' - Mar 08, 2011
- I'm thinner than Leo: Winslet - Apr 03, 2012
- Winslet grateful for not leading wealthy childhood - Oct 24, 2011
- Kate Winslet was teased for being fat - Mar 03, 2011
- Sam Mendes is dating Rebecca Hall - Nov 28, 2011
- Kate not a fan of 'My Heart...' song - Apr 01, 2012
- Winslet proud to be curvy - Nov 12, 2011
- Kate Winslet launches autism charity - Sep 24, 2010
- Kate hails Leonardo - Mar 09, 2011
- Leonardo DiCaprio is my rock, says Kate Winslet - Mar 09, 2011
- Kate Winslet doesn't do crash diets - Oct 20, 2011