Kate Winslet: I”ve achieved my ultimate figureJanuary 2nd, 2009 - 12:32 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jan 2 (ANI): Kate Winslet says she has achieved her ultimate figure.
While in an interview with Elle magazine, the stunner, who stars alongside her Leonardo DiCaprio in new movie Revolutionary Road (which is directed by Winslet’’s husband, Sam Mendes), insisted that she is finally comfortable with her body, reports Showbizspy.
“I”ve achieved my ultimate figure. I still don”t believe in this craziness for being skinny, but I eat sensibly and I don”t stuff down chocolate biscuits,” the Courier Mail quoted her, as saying.
She added: “I don”t go to the gym because I don”t have time but I do Pilates workout DVDs for 20 minutes or more every day at home.
“I guess I have to admit I do care what people think. I hate people thinking I”m some pretentious fraud.”
Speaking of the difficulties involved in juggling motherhood with career, Winslet has said that she is just like “any working woman.”
“Yes, my life is incredible but, oh my God. I have to work at it. It’’s the same for any working woman. You run and you work, you run and you work, and you try not to let anything drop, she said.
The beauty has two Golden Globe nominations this year, one for Revolutionary Road and the other for The Reader. (ANI)
- Patridge doesn't have weight issues! - Jul 28, 2011
- Kate Winslet says shes ''just like any working woman'' - Jan 01, 2009
- Kate not a fan of 'My Heart...' song - Apr 01, 2012
- Kate Winslet reveals svelte frame secret - Jan 01, 2009
- Lopez struggles to maintain figure - Apr 03, 2012
- Chew well, keep slim, says Paltrow - May 11, 2012
- No kids for now, says Kim Kardashian - Feb 16, 2012
- Thin Elizabeth Banks won't mention her weight - May 16, 2012
- Duff isn't worried about losing baby weight - Jun 21, 2012
- Kids are more important than movie: Megan Fox - May 23, 2012
- Theron hates pretentious actors - May 20, 2012
- Longoria evolved with 'Desperate Housewives' character - May 09, 2012
- Kelly Brook keeps her curves with brisk walking - Jan 01, 2011
- Freida Pinto doesn't fear fashion police - May 25, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants to be skinny for a day - May 28, 2012
Tags: chocolate biscuits, courier mail, craziness, dvds, elle magazine, fraud, golden globe nominations, husband sam, kate winslet, leonardo dicaprio, melbourne, motherhood, revolutionary road, sam mendes, stunner, working woman, workout, year one