Kate Winslet donates her couture to charity at fundraising galaMarch 22nd, 2011 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 22 (ANI): Kate Winslet attended a fundraising dinner for homeless charity Cardboard Citizens in London over the weekend, and ended up offering the dress she was wearing up for auction.
Kate, 35, wore a lovely frock by French designer Max Chaoul for the gala, held at Christ Church in Spitalfields, before donating it to the charity, reports the Daily Mail.
The ‘Revolution Road’ star looked gorgeous in the knee-length dress with rose appliqué and a black satin sash.
With swept back hair, fresh make-up and simple black peep-toe heels, Kate let the couture take centre stage in order to attract high bids. (ANI)
- Liz Hurley steps out in sexy leopard print dress with dapper pal on her arm - Mar 11, 2011
- Claudia Karvan suffers wardrobe malfunction on red carpet at Logies - May 03, 2010
- Pippa's maid-of-honour dress identical to Diaz's Golden Globes outfit? - May 03, 2011
- Indian designer's fashion tips for Britney Spears - Sep 13, 2012
- Liz Hurley films 'Wonder Woman' in sexy dress - Mar 16, 2011
- Royal wedding: The pageboys and the bridesmaids - Apr 29, 2011
- Avril Lavigne gets image makeover - Feb 13, 2011
- Cheryl Cole sizzles in her 2011 official calendar pics - Aug 22, 2010
- Kelly Ripa unveils her wax statue in Madame Tussauds - Apr 08, 2011
- Denise Richards designs shoes for charity - Dec 30, 2011
- Sonam made a brave choice for Cannes red carpet: Designers - May 17, 2011
- Winehouse's 'Back To Black' dress on auction - Nov 10, 2011
- Less is more for Kate Winslet - Nov 12, 2011
- Replica of Kate's wedding dress to hit stores - May 04, 2011
- 2011 Golden Globes Red Carpet Gets Blissfully Elegant - Jan 17, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,