Kate Thornton says Simon Cowell fired her for publicityFebruary 10th, 2009 - 2:23 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 10 (ANI): T.V presenter and ex-X Factor host Kate Thornton has accused media mogul Simon Cowell of firing her just to gain publicity for the show.
Kate is miffed that Cowell fired her without giving any prior notice.
“I”ll never talk to Simon again. He fired me to create headlines without even telling me beforehand, when we had been good friends, the Telegraph quoted her as telling Closer magazine.
“Sharon (Osbourne) and Louis Walsh really supported me, but at the end of the day it was a game of ”Simon Says” and he wanted me out, Kate added.
Kate hosted the reality talent show for 3 years, until she was fired in 2007. (ANI)
- Louis Walsh expects two new X Factor judges - Feb 15, 2011
- Dannii Minogue 'to take revenge on Sharon Osbourne in autobiography' - May 06, 2010
- ''Britain's Got Talent'' To Bring In Guest Judges - Dec 24, 2010
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne blasts Dannii Minogue and says that she is a 'devil' - Sep 21, 2010
- Lily Allen attacks 'The X Factor' - Aug 22, 2010
- Minogue, Osbourne feud reignites - Sep 25, 2010
- Is Rihanna going to be a guest judge on X Factor? - Sep 13, 2011
- Paul O'Grady, Sharon Osbourne lined up to judge 'Britain's Got Talent' - Oct 11, 2010
- Williams to replace Cowell as 'X-Factor' judge? - Feb 06, 2011
- Ronan Keating remodelling himself for TV - May 17, 2010
- Katy Perry to come up with TV show - Aug 31, 2010
- Cheryl unfairly blaming Simon: Cowell's mum - Jun 22, 2011
- Cowell wanted to keep Paula Abdul - Feb 09, 2012
- Simon Cowell wants Adele for 'The X Factor' - Mar 13, 2012
Tags: 3 years, closer magazine, game, good friends, headlines, kate thornton, london feb, louis walsh, media mogul, prior notice, publicity, sharon osbourne, simon cowell, talent show, telegraph, x factor