Kate Perry toughens upMarch 19th, 2012 - 7:55 am ICT by IANS
London, March 19 (IANS) American singer and actress Kate Perry is showing off her fighting spirit following her split from Russell Brand by posing as a crack commando in her new military-themed promo.
The actress is currently in the midst of a divorce after their 14-month marriage.
She has maintained a dignified silence about the failed relationship since the split but has clearly decided to toughen up her public image.
The pop star is seen wielding a machine gun, marching in formation, and engaging in hand-to-hand combat with other recruits, reports dailystar.co.uk.
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Acting on Katy Perry's mind - Aug 07, 2012
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Divorce is the right thing: Jennie Garth - Mar 19, 2012
- Perry urges fans to avoid gossip - Jan 10, 2012
- Perry meditates to beat stress - Jul 05, 2012
- Katy Perry dating French model - Mar 09, 2012
- Diaz, A-Rod still together - Jun 07, 2011
- Pop singers are not shallow: Katy Perry - Mar 20, 2012
- Rihanna goes 'Geisha' for Coldplay video - Mar 25, 2012
- Winslet loves rough and tough roles - Mar 03, 2011
- Russell Brand's girlfriend gushes about relationship - Mar 25, 2012
- Perry ask fans for style advice - May 04, 2012
- Perry wants fans to choose songs for new movie - Mar 28, 2012
Tags: actress, american singer, commando, crack, dailystar, divorce, fighting spirit, hand to hand combat, kate perry, london march, machine gun, march 19, marriage, midst, pop star, public image, relationship, russell brand, silence