Kate Perry suffers wardrobe malfunction during charity gigNovember 11th, 2008 - 11:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 11 (IANS) Pop newcomer Katy Perry was left red-faced at a charity concert in Canada when her tight-fitting dress split on stage, causing a wardrobe malfunction.The singer, 24, who came to limelight with her song “I Kissed A Girl” was performing at the Fashion Cares fundraiser for AIDS charities in Toronto Saturday when the mishap occurred, reports dailymail.co.uk.
After realising her overexposure, an embarrassed Perry rushed off stage to fix her dress before returning and carrying on with the performance.
She recently hosted the MTV Music Europe Awards in Liverpool.
- JLo suffers wardrobe malfunction - Jun 20, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction - Oct 18, 2010
- Madonna rules out wardrobe malfunction - Feb 03, 2012
- Katy Perry performs in latex dresses - Nov 10, 2010
- Katy, Russell show off wedding rings - Nov 08, 2010
- Minaj suffers on stage wardrobe malfunction - Jun 24, 2011
- Brand dating Hasselhoff's ex - May 03, 2012
- Emma Watson used tape to keep dress in place - Nov 12, 2010
- Katy Perry Leaves Toronto With 17 Stitches - Jun 24, 2010
- Fergie Ensures No Wardrobe Malfunctions For Super Bowl - Feb 05, 2011
- Cruise performs hilarious dance with J-Lo at MTV awards - Jun 07, 2010
- Brand, Perry team up for spoof for MTV Video Music Awards - Aug 27, 2009
- Katy Perry's Latest Video Shows A New Side To The Pop Icon - Aug 11, 2010
- Perry to donate new song's proceeds to charity - Feb 17, 2012
- Rihanna's dress sizzles on Grammy's red carpet - Feb 13, 2012