Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnantSeptember 27th, 2010 - 2:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 27 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss is so desperate to get pregnant with beau singer Jamie Hince that she had reportedly been taking folic acid pills.
The pills, also known as vitamin B9, increase the chances of conception and help to nurture a healthy baby.
“Kate is taking supplements every day. Jamie suggested she take folic acid because of its benefits. Her pals have been teasing her that she’s taking acid so openly - considering her reputation,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“While there’s been lots of speculation about Jamie and Kate getting married, what they want is to extend their family,” added the source.
Moss already has seven-year-old daughter Lila with ex-beau Jefferson Winston Hack, editor of “Dazed & Confused” magazine.
- Kate Moss taking folic acid to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Kate Moss to quit smoking for pregnancy - May 14, 2010
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss is engaged? - Jan 19, 2010
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince get engaged! - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011