Kate Moss’s new pad has bars and a karaoke roomJanuary 27th, 2011 - 6:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 27 (ANI): Kate Moss has reportedly installed bars and a karaoke room in her posh pad.
The 37-year-old supermodel has bought a 7.5-million-pound mansion in Highgate, which boasts two bars and an impressive entertainment room complete with its own stage and karaoke machines, reports the Sun.
“Kate loved the house because it’s ideal for hosting parties. There’s one room which will be an adults-only zone where she can really let off steam,” said a source.
“It’s filled with karaoke machines, music equipment, massive sofas, a bar and stage. Guests will never want to leave,” the source added.
The second bar in Moss’ mansion will be situated in the 40,000-pound kitchen. (ANI)
- Kate Moss builds two bars in new pad - Jan 28, 2011
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Rihanna sells her Beverly Hills mansion at a loss - Feb 06, 2012
- Kate Moss moves out of 'jinxed' home - Dec 20, 2010
- Kate Moss' 'jinxed' London home finds no buyers - Mar 06, 2011
- Kate Moss launches jewellery collection - Oct 06, 2011
- Beyonce buys Jay-Z private plane - Jun 21, 2012
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Moss buys mansion in Law, Miller's neighbourhood - Jan 23, 2011
- Kate Moss' London mansion on sale for $11m - Mar 09, 2011
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Kate Moss sparks outrage by calling her hometown 'rough' - Dec 04, 2010
- Moss buys 130,000 pounds vineyard for Hince - Sep 08, 2011