Kate Moss’s beauty secret? Ice!October 15th, 2011 - 2:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 15 (IANS) Kate Moss has revealed the secret behind her beauty. When the supermodel can’t catch up on her sleep, she turns to ice therapy.
“To stay beautiful I get a lot of sleep. I love sleeping. And when I don’t have time for that because I’ve been out all night I just stick my head in a bucket of ice. That always does the trick,” thesun.co.uk quoted Moss as saying.
Moss hopes to live a relaxed life in London.
“I secretly dream of us all moving to the country. I’d love to grow vegetables and bake apple pie all day. That seems like an amazing life.”
- Kate Moss to launch soap range - Aug 20, 2011
- Kate Moss strips for Pirelli calendar - Dec 09, 2011
- Kate Moss builds two bars in new pad - Jan 28, 2011
- Florence Welch back to home sweet home - Aug 11, 2012
- 50 years on, Ringo Starr still gets stage fright - Jul 11, 2011
- Moss enjoyed money-filled festive season - Jan 10, 2011
- Kate Moss taking painting classes - Feb 07, 2010
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- Brits lose fashion sense in summer: Kate Moss - Jun 13, 2012
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Perfume-obsessed Kate Moss likes to smell good - Oct 26, 2010
- George Michael completes music video with Moss - Jul 16, 2012
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012