Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smokingMarch 11th, 2011 - 2:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 11 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss has reportedly turned to hypnotherapy to give up her smoking habit.
The 37-year-old, who puffed away on the Paris catwalk this week, is trying for a baby with fiance Jamie Hince, reports the Sun.
And the pair have both had anti-smoking hypnosis sessions at a clinic in Harley Street, London.
Moss smoked when she was pregnant with her eight-year-old daughter by her ex Jefferson Hack.
According to sources, the model has cut her habit from 30 to 15 cigs a day after being told they could be an obstacle to her conceiving again.
“She is desperate to stop. She has set her wedding date as the final target. She hopes to get pregnant as soon as possible,” a source said.
Moss is planning to wed rocker Jamie in July. (ANI)
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Kate Moss to quit smoking for pregnancy - May 14, 2010
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Moss' ring inspired by party girl - Feb 10, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,