Kate Moss to spearhead Just Cavallis autumn winter campaignDecember 17th, 2008 - 6:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 17 (ANI): English model Kate Moss has been chosen to be the new face of high fashion label Just Cavalli.
She will spearhead Just Cavallis autumn winter campaign, reports the Mirror.
Just Cavalli is the diffusion line from Italian designer Roberto Cavalli, who has branched out into nightclubs too, opening his first in a 15th-century deconsecrated church in Florence at the weekend.
Cavalli also plans to open two more high-end nightspots one to be opened in Dubai at the end of January, and another in Milan a few weeks later.
Kate Moss, meanwhile, is shunning New Year’’s Eve parties this year for a detox break in Thailand with partner Jamie Hince and daughter Lila Grace. (ANI)
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Is Kate Moss’s Baby Bump Real? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Kate Moss to be face of Dior's new beauty campaign - Oct 30, 2010
- Kate Moss taking folic acid to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss' new year dilemma - Dec 16, 2010
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince get engaged! - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
Tags: 15th century, autumn winter, diffusion, dubai, english model, fashion label, florence, high fashion, italian designer, jamie hince, kate moss, lila grace, milan, model kate, new face, new year, nightclubs, partner jamie, roberto cavalli, winter campaign