Kate Moss to record album with boyfriend Jamie Hince?December 31st, 2010 - 5:09 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 31 (ANI): Rumours have surfaced this week that Kate Moss is up for yet another career shift.
According to the Daily Mail, the supermodel is recording a new album with help from her boyfriend ‘The Kills’ guitarist Jamie Hince, reports the New York Daily News.
However, this is not Moss’ first foray into the music world- she sang with ex-boyfriend Pete Doherty, appeared in dozens of music videos for bands including Primal Scream, and sang vocals for the Lemonheads and Oasis.
The 36-year-old was also the latest mannequin to appear on the cover of a Bryan Ferry album. She poses in lipstick and little else on the cover of ‘Olympia’. (ANI)
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Kate Moss joins Performing Rights Society - Sep 28, 2009
- Kate has not married Hince - Oct 16, 2010
- Courtney Love Claims To Have Had A Lesbian Fling With Supermodel Kate Moss - May 24, 2010
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Kate Moss a great femme fatale of our era, says Bryan Ferry - Sep 11, 2010
- Moss, Hince go on honeymoon - Jul 05, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss to join her boyfriend's music band? - Sep 28, 2009
- Kate Moss to turn musician with beau? - Jan 19, 2009
- Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince planned to name new album 'Sex Tapes' - Mar 26, 2011
- Kate Moss to quit modelling for music - Oct 01, 2008
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - Jan 19, 2010
Tags: bryan ferry, career shift, daily mail, foray, guitarist, jamie hince, kate moss, lemonheads, lipstick, mannequin, music videos, music world, new album, new york daily news, new york dec, pete doherty, primal scream, rumours, supermodel, york daily news