Kate Moss to pen autobiographyJuly 29th, 2011 - 8:33 am ICT by IANS
London, July 29 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss is set to pen her autobiography after being encouraged by her husband Jamie Hince.
Moss, married Hince in the Cotswolds, South West England, earlier this month. According to reports the autobiography could include revelations about her previous relationships with Johnny Depp and Pete Doherty.
“Kate has always held back from giving interviews so the public don’t know what she’s really like and what’s she gone through in her life,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“She’s never opened up about her parents’ divorce, having daughter Lila or her relationships with former boyfriends including Johnny Depp and Pete Doherty. Her fans will be desperate to read it and she’ll make an absolute fortune,” the source added.
- Kate has not married Hince - Oct 16, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Moss buys 130,000 pounds vineyard for Hince - Sep 08, 2011
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Kate Moss to join her boyfriend's music band? - Sep 28, 2009
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Courtney Love Claims To Have Had A Lesbian Fling With Supermodel Kate Moss - May 24, 2010
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
Tags: absolute fortune, autobiography, boyfriends, cotswolds, divorce, giving interviews, husband jamie, jamie hince, johnny depp, kate moss, lila, london, parents, pete doherty, relationships, revelations, south west england, supermodel kate moss