Kate Moss To Endorse Vogue EyewearOctober 21st, 2010 - 8:06 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 21, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): British supermodel Kate Moss has a new brand in her list of advertising campaigns. It is now official that Kate Moss
will next be seen campaigning for Vogue Eyewear and showcase its latest spring/summer collection. With this the British model replaces Brazilian Gisele Bundchen as the new face of Vogue Eyewear.
According to media reports, the new collection with Kate Moss as its new face will be launched and revealed for public viewing during next year spring. The advertisements have reportedly been shot at the Syon Park in London, which has also served as the set of various popular Hollywood films in the past. With camera work by Mario Testino, we are sure that the Vogue Eyewear campaign is something that the fans of the supermodel are looking forward to.
Representatives of Vogue Eyewear have announced that the new spring/summer collection will see the introduction of a special section, ‘Kate’s Favourites’, a collection of four designs selected by the supermodel herself. Needless to say that Vogue is anticipating a larger number of sales from this particular section.
Vogue Eyewear is not the first time that the British supermodel has been associated with advertisements of eye accessories. Kate Moss was previously in eyewear ads for Just Cavalli, Versace and Yves Saint Laurent. The new Vogue Eyewear collection comprises four sunglasses and two optical frames.
– Sampurn Wire
- Kate Moss to front Vogue's eyewear collection - Oct 20, 2010
- Kate Moss gets new hairstyle - Nov 04, 2010
- Kate Moss to be face of Dior's new beauty campaign - Oct 30, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen is world's top earning model - May 07, 2011
- 'Mad Men' star January Jones bares all for Versace ad campaign - Dec 15, 2010
- Kate Moss new face of Mango - Jan 25, 2012
- 'Mad Men' star January Jones signs on to be the new face of Versace - Nov 24, 2010
- Paco Rabanne announces new artistic director - Jun 06, 2012
- Kate Moss sizzles in Longchamp shoot for latest bag collection - Feb 12, 2011
- Kate Moss sizzles in new raunchy ad for Dior Addict lipstick - Mar 18, 2011
- Winslet endorses knitwear brand - May 17, 2011
- Kate Moss wildly wobbly at YSL bash in Paris - Mar 11, 2011
- Bundchen named world's highest paid model again - May 14, 2010
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Cole perfect for my designs: Cavalli - May 30, 2012
Tags: advertisements, advertising campaigns, british model, camera work, gisele bundchen, hollywood films, kate moss, mario testino, new face, new spring, optical frames, public viewing, showcase, spring summer, sunglasses, supermodel kate moss, syon park, versace, vogue, yves saint laurent