Kate Moss to continue working with TopshopSeptember 8th, 2010 - 5:18 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Sep 8 (ANI): Slamming all rumours of Kate Moss’ break-up with Topshop, the supermodel cum fashion designer has confirmed her continuing partnership with the fashion retailing brand.
In a recent statement, Moss explained that from now on she will work with the store’s design team to create Limited edition ‘drop-in’ collections, rather than continuing with her current seasonal ranges.
“Topshop can confirm that the inimitable fashion partnership between Kate Moss and Topshop will enter a new phase in 2011. In the new format, Kate and the Topshop design team will focus on creating Limited Edition drop-in collections, replacing the current Seasonal Collections,” Stuff.co.nz quoted the statement as saying.
Kate has been designing for Topshop since 2007 and her unique sense of style has made the range one of the shop’s best-selling lines.
She has selected her top 10 favourite dresses from her previous collections that will be retailed under the new label titled ‘Iconic Kate’.
Kate’s final seasonal collection will go on sale across the globe in October and will combine glamorous evening gowns with vintage-style knitwear and girly dresses. (ANI)
- Kate Moss parts ways with Topshop - Aug 30, 2010
- Lily Allen designing a line of vintage-inspired dresses for her store - Mar 30, 2011
- Kate Moss launches jewellery collection - Oct 06, 2011
- Kate Moss turns jewellery designer - Oct 30, 2010
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Kate Moss sizzles in Longchamp shoot for latest bag collection - Feb 12, 2011
- Claudia Schiffer's clothing line to hit shops in 2011 - Sep 29, 2010
- To know Kate Moss is to be entranced by her, says designer - Oct 12, 2010
- Kate Moss ends association with Topshop - Aug 31, 2010
- Hollywood style icons turn fashion designers - Aug 06, 2010
- Kate Moss adds Eastern spice to her Topshop collection - Oct 28, 2009
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Moss seduces rabbit in ad - Apr 20, 2011
- Kate Moss debuts her home-cut hairstyle - Nov 03, 2010
- When fashion went boho and vintage (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 16, 2011
Tags: dresses, evening gowns, fashion designer, fashion retailing, girly, globe, inimitable fashion, kate moss, knitwear, limited edition, partnership, rumours, seasonal collection, seasonal collections, supermodel, topshop, vintage style, wellington