Kate Moss spotted clutching poppers?December 12th, 2008 - 1:58 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Dec 12 (ANI): English supermodel Kate Moss was seen holding what appeared to be the sex drug amyl nitrate on her return from a shopping spree.
Moss arrived at her North London home on December 11 night holding two small plastic bottles, both featuring a skull and crossbones warning on the lids, reports the China Daily.
The design is said to bear a resemblance to the one found on the potent drug amyl nitrate, which is also known as poppers, and which is popular among clubbers who sniff the vapours to get a head rush.
Moss, 34, who is dating rocker Jamie Hince, had left earlier in the day for a shopping trip, and had returned home later with the two bottles and a bag containing exclusive Diptyque candles. (ANI)
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Moss' father thinks Jamie Hince 'good influence' on her - Jun 13, 2011
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Kate Moss' Bohemian Wedding Not Legal - Oct 19, 2010
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Moss gets expensive watch as belated b'day gift - Jan 22, 2010
- Moss changes wedding date - Jun 03, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Moss's elaborate wedding plans - May 10, 2011
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
Tags: china daily, clubbers, diptyque candles, head rush, jamie hince, kate moss, lids, New Delhi, nitrate, north london, potent drug, resemblance, sex drug, shopping spree, skull, small plastic bottles, supermodel kate moss, vapours