Kate Moss splashed PS100k during Thailand breakJanuary 10th, 2009 - 1:46 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Jan 10 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss reportedly spent 100,000 pounds on a luxurious eight-day holiday in Thailand.
Apparently, the 34-year-old stunner paid for her partner Jamie Hince, her daughter Lila Grace, and three friends to join her on the lavish New Year break, reports the China Daily.
Chinawhite owner David Tang, former ”Hollyoaks” star Davinia Taylor and her husband Dave Gardner partied with Moss aboard a luxury yacht for five days.
The party then moved ashore, spending three days in a private villa attached to the glamorous Amanpuri hotel.
A source said: “Nobody has ever witnessed generosity like this. She was throwing away obscene amounts of money.”
The source said: “They enjoyed a non-stop flow of champagne and shots and a vast Thai banquet. When the bill came, she didn”t flinch.”
To the staff, the beauty seemed relaxed and happy when she arrived back in London. (ANI)
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss' new year dilemma - Dec 16, 2010
- Is Kate Moss’s Baby Bump Real? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince's fun yacht trip with topless hotties - Aug 06, 2009
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Moss wants to buy luxury yacht - Jul 24, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Moss to celebrate New Year in Thailand - Dec 24, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
Tags: amanpuri hotel, champagne, china daily, chinawhite, dave gardner, davinia taylor, generosity, hollyoaks, kate moss, lila grace, luxury yacht, New Delhi, new year, obscene amounts, partied, partner jamie, private villa, stunner, supermodel kate moss, three friends