Kate Moss smoulders as she poses nude for Brazilian VogueApril 29th, 2011 - 3:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 29 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss has proven that she still has the looks, after posing nude for Brazilian Vogue.
Moss, 37, smouldered on the cover of the May issue of the magazine, wearing nothing but a pair of gold cuff bracelets, and showing off a pair of tiny tattoos above her derriere.
Her hair was a shade of honey blonde and her eyes were rimmed with black eyeliner.
Renowned photographer Mario Testino took the picture, along with inside images, which were taken in the city of Sao Paolo to mark the magazine’s 36th anniversary.
Moss recently told Vogue U.K that she shot 60 pages for the magazine while in the South American country with her eight-year-old daughter Lila.
“It was a lot. I had Lila with me and I thought it would be more of a holiday. Mario usually finishes quite early, but not this time,” the Daily Mail quoted her as telling the magazine. (ANI)
- Kate Moss to front Vogue's eyewear collection - Oct 20, 2010
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kate Moss To Endorse Vogue Eyewear - Oct 21, 2010
- Moss to launch new lipstick range - Sep 13, 2011
- Kate Moss's daughter is her miniature version - Dec 03, 2010
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Moss nude portrait sells for 16,250 pounds - Nov 20, 2011
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Ruby Rose 'reborn as blonde sex bomb for Cleo magazine' - Mar 21, 2011
- Britney glows in stunning photoshoot for V mag - Mar 03, 2011
- Kate Moss gets new hairstyle - Nov 04, 2010