Kate Moss sizzles in Longchamp shoot for latest bag collectionFebruary 12th, 2011 - 5:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 12 (ANI): Kate Moss’ latest shoot for Longchamp has proved that there is indeed no better person to shill Kate Moss’ style than the supermodel herself.
Philip Green recently promoted his teenage daughter into the supermodel’s place as the Topshop design queen.
The Seventies-style photos were taken by Alasdair McLellan in Morocco and mark Kate’s eighth season as the face of the French luxury bag company, reports the Daily Mail.
Moss’ design efforts have decreased in recent seasons, but when she is at it, there’s nothing stopping her.
Longchamp’s Artistic director,Sophie Delafontaine, says, “I don’t think people imagine how involved Kate is or how much thought she gives the details. She’s involved in every decision.”
The model is equally complimentary when she explains why she chose to work with Longchamp.
“I just really like them as people,” Kate said.”I find them lovely to work with.’
“Longchamp is a family business, it’s been going for more than 60 years, and I just love the whole feeling of it.”
The ‘Faraway’ Kate Moss for Longchamp spring/summer 2011 collection features 12 pieces divided into three special lines: ‘Faraway Chic,’ ‘Faraway on the Road,’ and ‘Faraway Exotic.’ (ANI)
- Kate Moss launches jewellery collection - Oct 06, 2011
- Kate Moss to continue working with Topshop - Sep 08, 2010
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Kate Moss turns jewellery designer - Oct 30, 2010
- Kate Moss' daughter wants to design handbags - Feb 04, 2010
- Kate Moss ends association with Topshop - Aug 31, 2010
- Kate Moss parts ways with Topshop - Aug 30, 2010
- Kate Moss will continue to model - Feb 19, 2010
- Kate Moss prefers 'natural look' when not working - Dec 29, 2010
- Kate Moss debuts her home-cut hairstyle - Nov 03, 2010
- Kate Moss designs booze handbag! - Feb 12, 2010
- Kate Moss reveals her pals slap the diva out of her - Sep 23, 2010
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- Kate Moss to launch spring/summer collection - Apr 02, 2009
- Kate Moss To Endorse Vogue Eyewear - Oct 21, 2010
Tags: artistic director, better person, collection features, daily mail, design efforts, eighth season, family business, kate moss, london feb, longchamp, mclellan, morocco, philip green, seventies style, shill, sophie, spring summer, style photos, supermodel, teenage daughter