Kate Moss says she’s been pregnant for two years!April 5th, 2009 - 3:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 5 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss says that she’s been pregnant for two years if rumours are anything to go by.
The 35-year-old said that she has been the subject of pregnancy rumours almost continuously since she started her relationship with The Kills guitarist Hince.
“I have been pregnant for the two years since I met my fella,” the Daily Star quoted her, as saying.
The catwalk queen, who is herself a style icon for multifarious women around the world, recently revealed that she found Elizabeth Taylor to be the ultimate style icon.
Meanwhile, Moss was also in the news for unveiling her summer collection. (ANI)
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Is Kate Moss’s Baby Bump Real? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss taking Horny Goat Weed to improve reproductive health - Dec 03, 2010
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince married? - Oct 15, 2010
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince get engaged! - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Kate Moss says Elizabeth Taylor is her idol - Apr 04, 2009
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
- Kate Moss' 'jinxed' London home finds no buyers - Mar 06, 2011
- Noise pollution upsets Moss - Jun 28, 2012