Kate Moss PS30k graffiti gift from Jamie HinceJanuary 19th, 2009 - 12:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 19 (ANI): Jamie Hince has reportedly splashed more than 30,000 pounds for graffiti to be sprayed on the walls of girlfriend Kate Moss house.
The Kills frontman was said to have gifted a ring to the supermodel for Christmas and had spent thousands on a series of presents for her 35th birthday.
The rocker apparently also paid for another custom-made ring for the occasion, reports the Sun.
And now, it was reported that Jamie had commissioned two works by renowned Parisian artist Andre, aka Monsieur A.
Andre is set to fly to the UK to spray the pieces, one of which would feature the models name while the other is to be her abstract portrait. (ANI)
- Moss gets 30,000-pound graffiti from boyfriend - Jan 19, 2009
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kate Moss to marry Jamie Hince? - May 03, 2010
- Kate Moss' London mansion on sale for $11m - Mar 09, 2011
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince married? - Oct 15, 2010
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
- Kate Moss is engaged? - Jan 19, 2010
- Moss gets expensive watch as belated b'day gift - Jan 22, 2010