Kate Moss plans another hen partyJune 23rd, 2011 - 7:59 am ICT by IANS
London, June 23 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss is planning a second hen party in Paris before her wedding with Jamie Hince.
The 37-year-old supermodel, who is set to marry Hince July 1, recently enjoyed a party at the Isle of Wight music festival with 30 of her pals. She now wants to arrange a more upscale bash ahead of her nuptials.
Moss has reportedly booked rooms in a luxury hotel so that she and her friends can enjoy another bash in the French capital.
“She wants a posh do so they can get dressed up and go clubbing,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Moss' father thinks Jamie Hince 'good influence' on her - Jun 13, 2011
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012
- Moss wants to buy luxury yacht - Jul 24, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Kate Moss' secret worry during Isle Of Wight bash - Jun 15, 2010
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kate Moss' Bohemian Wedding Not Legal - Oct 19, 2010
- Moss to wear John Galliano dress on wedding - Feb 26, 2011
- Moss's elaborate wedding plans - May 10, 2011
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Moss' ring inspired by party girl - Feb 10, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' inspires Moss - Aug 12, 2011