Kate Moss planning to settle downFebruary 19th, 2009 - 5:59 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 19 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss, it seems, is desperate to settle down.
The 35-year-old catwalk queen couldnt control her excitement at catching the bouquet at her personal assistant Sophie’’s wedding.
And when she did so, Moss was seen yelling and screaming with joy.
She was later heard joking with friends that it was a “sure sign” that she and boyfriend Jamie Hince would tie the knot.
“It was lovely to see Kate being so girly, ” the Daily Express quoted a source as saying.
“It was Kate’’s personal assistant Sophie’’s wedding. Kate’’s daughter, Lila Grace was a bridesmaid and as you can imagine, she looked absolutely gorgeous.
“The whole thing seemed to make Kate want a fairytale wedding of her own. At last, it seems, she’’s got that instinct to get married and settle down,” the source added. (ANI)
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince get engaged! - Feb 03, 2011
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Is Kate Moss’s Baby Bump Real? - Jan 12, 2011
- Moss' ring inspired by party girl - Feb 10, 2011
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011