Kate Moss pens ‘no-holds-barred’ autobiographyMay 5th, 2009 - 7:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 5 (IANS) British supermodel Kate Moss is writing an autobiography and businessman Richard Branson has agreed to publish.
Branson, who heads Virgin Atlantic airlines, owns a 10 percent stake in Virgin Books. He revealed that the book will be a no-holds-barred account of Moss’ life and would also contain anecdotes about her celebrity friends, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“It’s going to make an exciting read. I am sure that the book will become an instant bestseller,” Branson said.
Branson, 58, has known Moss since she was 15 and they have been close friends since then.
- Branson loses autobiography in blaze - Aug 29, 2011
- Kutcher heads to space - Mar 21, 2012
- Branson to work as air hostess on AirAsia flight - Nov 17, 2010
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Fire destroys Richard Branson's island house after lightning strike during Irene - Aug 23, 2011
- Kate Moss does wing-walking stunt at the big Virgin birthday bash - Jun 23, 2009
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012
- Kate Moss turns jewellery designer - Oct 30, 2010
- Kate Moss new face of Mango - Jan 25, 2012
- Bar Refaeli tops Maxim's Hot 100 list - May 22, 2012
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Kate Moss scared of fish - Aug 25, 2011
- Moss to wear John Galliano dress on wedding - Feb 26, 2011
- Moss changes wedding date - Jun 03, 2011
Tags: anecdotes, bestseller, businessman richard branson, celebrity friends, close friends, femalefirst, kate moss, london, pens, percent stake, supermodel kate moss, virgin atlantic, virgin atlantic airlines, virgin books, writing an autobiography