Kate Moss ‘parties at hippie travellers camp’May 23rd, 2009 - 1:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 23 (ANI): Kate Moss reportedly let her hair down and spent a night at a hippie travellers’ camp.
The party-loving supermodel allegedly sang and shook a leg by the gipsies’ horse-drawn carts and tents.
The 35-year-old later cuddled up in a designer campervan hours before her scheduled photo shoot in Glastonbury, Somerset.
“No one could believe she was slumming it with a bunch of travellers,” the Sun quoted an onlooker as saying.
Kate recently shot for a new Topshop campaign sporting the latest designs including a 130-pound see-through top. (ANI)
- Kate Moss shows 'gypsy chic' side in new mag shoot - Sep 01, 2009
- Kate Moss to continue working with Topshop - Sep 08, 2010
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Kate Moss sizzles in Longchamp shoot for latest bag collection - Feb 12, 2011
- Kate Moss parts ways with Topshop - Aug 30, 2010
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Kate Moss turns jewellery designer - Oct 30, 2010
- Moss returns to glossy self in new Topshop snaps - May 20, 2009
- Kate Moss ends association with Topshop - Aug 31, 2010
- Kate Moss launches jewellery collection - Oct 06, 2011
- Moss seduces rabbit in ad - Apr 20, 2011
- Kate Moss' daughter wants to design handbags - Feb 04, 2010
- 'Take horse-drawn carriages off Mumbai roads' - Oct 03, 2011
- Kate Moss to launch spring/summer collection - Apr 02, 2009
- Lily Allen designing a line of vintage-inspired dresses for her store - Mar 30, 2011