Kate Moss’ nanny quits due to working round the clockNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:58 am ICT by admin
Sources have revealed that Davidson, a budding actress is tired of being on call round the clock and has found Moss’s rootless living arrangements difficult.
“With Kate life is spontaneous. One afternoon they are going to Paris, the next week it’s America. Life is totally unpredictable. Kate isn’t happy Jade is leaving but there’s not a lot she can do,” the Daily Mail quoted a source, as saying.
The source also added that the nanny was ‘very attached’ to Lila.
According to a friend, Moss is not very happy with the nanny moving out, because at the moment the supermodel is very much in need of childcare.
“Kate is in the middle of moving and is not living at her own house so it’s not a great time to be without childcare,” the friend said.
The friend also added that Moss had offered Davidson a hike in the pay for her to stay, but she turned down the offer.
“Jade refused a pay rise and there is a tension between her and Kate now,” the friend said. (ANI)
- Moss planning an 'X Factor' theme party - Sep 24, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Moss buys mansion in Law, Miller's neighbourhood - Jan 23, 2011
- Moss to appear in George Michael's video - Jun 19, 2012
- Is Kate Moss’s Baby Bump Real? - Jan 12, 2011
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011