Kate Moss most passionate weekend went frolicking in snowFebruary 9th, 2009 - 1:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 9 (ANI): Kate Moss has revealed that she recently had the most passionate weekend with beau Jamie Hince, when she spent most of the time in bed with him or frolicking in the snow “like children”.
Despite ongoing rumours of problems between the pair, the supermodel used bad weather as an excuse to extend her weekend in the country with Hince.
And now, the coltish model, who has a daughter Lila, six, with magazine editor Jefferson Hack, has told pals that the stay at her Cotswolds mansion was their most romantic yet.
“Kate said it was the most passionate weekend she and Jamie had ever had, ” the Daily Express quoted a source as saying.
“She lay down in the snow in the woods near her house and felt what it was like to be a kid again. She also made a giant snow woman and spent a lot of time just lying in bed with Jamie.
“A part of her was disappointed when the snow started melting and they could return to London,” the insider added. (ANI)
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Kate Moss to quit smoking for pregnancy - May 14, 2010
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
- Moss buys mansion in Law, Miller's neighbourhood - Jan 23, 2011