Kate Moss makes jams for ChristmasDecember 7th, 2011 - 7:36 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 7 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss is making homemade jams as Christmas presents for her friends.
The 37-year-old loves making her own preserves, and intends to create some special jams to give away as gifts to her close pals.
“Some of Kate’s pals are really into cheese, so she has told them to expect a surprise this Christmas. She loves cooking and experimenting with different flavours,” sun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Kate Moss to launch soap range - Aug 20, 2011
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Moss to enter movies? - Jun 11, 2012
- Kate Moss scared of fish - Aug 25, 2011
- Kate Moss' latest hobby - making jam! - Aug 09, 2010
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- Kate Moss smokes at Paris fashion week finale - Mar 11, 2011
- Moss to appear in George Michael's video - Jun 19, 2012
- Kate Moss strips for Pirelli calendar - Dec 09, 2011
- Kate Moss's new pad has bars and a karaoke room - Jan 27, 2011