Kate Moss kicks off birthday with nine-hour booze bashJanuary 17th, 2009 - 1:27 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 16 (IANS) British supermodel Kate Moss warmed up for her 35th birthday bash by going on a nine-hour booze binge. Moss held a private party at the Dorchester Hotel, thesun.co.uk reports.
She earlier enjoyed dinner at China Tang with boyfriend Jamie Hince before the couple made their way to the party, meeting up with their celebrity friends like Chris Evans, Lionel Richie, Abigail Clancy and Peter Crouch.
Moss appeared to carry on drinking, leaving the bash with half a bottle of wine and glass in hand.
She is also hosting a main party at her St. John’s Wood home here.
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Moss' father thinks Jamie Hince 'good influence' on her - Jun 13, 2011
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Kate Moss builds two bars in new pad - Jan 28, 2011
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Moss buys 130,000 pounds vineyard for Hince - Sep 08, 2011
- Kate Moss gets Lionel Richie to serenade her during birthday party - Jan 17, 2009
- Kate Moss hires transvestite for wedding - Jun 30, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Kate Moss strips for Pirelli calendar - Dec 09, 2011
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss bares all for pictures shot by boyfriend - Apr 19, 2010
- Kate Moss taking painting classes - Feb 07, 2010
- Kate Moss feels her house is haunted - Jul 27, 2010
- Kate wants big singers at her wedding - Mar 19, 2011
Tags: 35th birthday, abigail clancy, binge, birthday bash, booze, bottle of wine, celebrity friends, china, chris evans, dorchester hotel, jamie hince, kate moss, lionel richie, london jan, peter crouch, private party, st john, supermodel kate moss, tang