Kate Moss keeping mum over pregnancy rumoursFebruary 13th, 2009 - 5:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 13 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss is tight-lipped over rumours that she is expecting her first child with rocker beau Jamie Hince.
The catwalk queen was recently spotted with a suspiciously swollen stomach as she left The Ivy restaurant in London after a night out with a friend.
She tried to pull her leopard print jacket over the bump, sparking rumours she is pregnant, reports the Daily Star.
And the model has fuelled the rumours by refusing to issue a denial of the reports, or even to comment directly.
A rep for Moss said: “I am afraid it is a private matter” - and declined to comment further.
Moss, who lives in North London, has a six-year-old daughter, Lila Grace, by magazine publisher Jefferson Hack.
She has dated Hince since splitting from rocker Pete Doherty in 2007. (ANI)
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
- Is Kate Moss’s Baby Bump Real? - Jan 12, 2011
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Kate Moss to give birth by August end? - Feb 15, 2009
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Kate has not married Hince - Oct 16, 2010
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
Tags: bump, catwalk, daily star, denial, ivy restaurant in london, jamie hince, jefferson hack, kate moss, leopard print, lila grace, london feb, magazine publisher, north london, pete doherty, pregnancy, private matter, queen, restaurant in london, supermodel kate moss, swollen stomach