Kate Moss’ ‘jinxed’ London home finds no buyersMarch 6th, 2011 - 3:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 6 (ANI): Kate Moss is convinced that her sprawling London mansion, which she is finding impossible to sell - is jinxed.
Almost a year ago, the cursed property was flooded with sewage, causing damage that was estimated at 100,000 pounds to furniture, her shoe collection and photographs by Mario Testino.
She has slashed the asking price on the five-bedroom property to 7 million pounds after receiving little interest from would-be buyers, but has still received no offers, reports the Daily Mail.
Moss, 37, has her eye on a lavish new home in Highgate, North London, which she wants to move into before her wedding to Jamie Hince, guitarist of The Kills, this summer.
But her inability to shift the Maida Vale mansion is making that look increasingly unlikely.Reportedly, even more desperate for a sale than Moss herself are her long-suffering neighbours, who have frequently complained about her party lifestyle.
The model has revamped the house in her own distinctive style since she bought it for 8 million pounds in 2007. (ANI)
- Kate Moss' London mansion on sale for $11m - Mar 09, 2011
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kate Moss's house hit by sewage flood - May 24, 2010
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Noise pollution upsets Moss - Jun 28, 2012
- Kate Moss moves out of 'jinxed' home - Dec 20, 2010
- Kate Moss sparks outrage by calling her hometown 'rough' - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss's new pad has bars and a karaoke room - Jan 27, 2011
- Kate Moss stuns all by performing with David Gilmour for charity - Jun 20, 2009
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Moss to front Vogue's eyewear collection - Oct 20, 2010
- Kate Moss smoulders as she poses nude for Brazilian Vogue - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince get engaged! - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,