Kate Moss has a perfectly symmetrical face, say scientistsDecember 18th, 2009 - 3:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 18 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss has a totally symmetrical face, according to scientists.
Psychologists in the US and Canada have found that the distance between a woman’s eyes and mouth reveals how attractive she is to men.
They discovered that women with beautiful faces have two ‘golden ratios’ - one for length and one for width.
The researchers said that the horizontal distance between the middle of their eyes should be about 46 percent of the width of their face.
This puts catwalk queen Moss at the top of the tree, with Cindy Crawford and Cheryl Cole right behind her.
“We know that different facial features make a female face attractive - large eyes, for example, or full lips,” the Daily Star quoted study’s lead author Professor Kang Lee as saying.
“Our study conclusively proves that the structure of faces - the relation between our face contour and the eyes, mouth and nose - also contributes to our idea of attractiveness,” Lee added. (ANI)
- 'Golden ratios' for female facial beauty - Dec 17, 2009
- Researchers unveil golden secrets of female beauty - Dec 17, 2009
- 'Golden ratios' of female beauty found - Dec 17, 2009
- Shania Twain has the perfect face but Jolie, Hurley don't, say scientists - Dec 22, 2009
- Beautiful people are more selfish: Study - Aug 15, 2011
- The science behind Dame Elizabeth Taylor's beauty - Mar 24, 2011
- Cheryl Cole and David Beckham have the 'most perfect faces' - Nov 07, 2010
- Women with full lips like Jolie's look younger - Jan 11, 2010
- Feminine looks in men more likely to be hit with women - Apr 25, 2011
- Most women prefer men with feminine shaped faces: Study - Apr 25, 2011
- Minimally invasive procedure 'helpful to reanimate facial paralysis' - Jan 18, 2011
- Why faces cannot lie? - Mar 19, 2012
- Facial structure can predict propensity to aggression - Nov 03, 2009
- Babies laugh and cry in womb - Sep 16, 2011
- Pole Dancing: Secret Of Cindy Crawford’s Happy Marriage! - Oct 19, 2010
Tags: attractiveness, beautiful faces, catwalk, cheryl cole, cindy crawford, daily star, face contour, facial features, female face, golden ratios, kang lee, kate moss, large eyes, lips, professor kang, psychologists, queen, scientists, supermodel kate moss, symmetrical face